Nursery Page Link??

Post general forum comments or forum questions here. Specific gardening questions should be posted in the forum for that particular topic.

Moderator: Chris_W

Jamie

Nursery Page Link??

Post by Jamie »

Hi Chris,
What happended to the links at the top of the forums to get to the sales/home page? I'm using FireFox and is it a issue with the browser not reading the page correctly?
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

Hi Jamie,

No, the links are just gone for now. I did a forum upgrade recently and forgot to add that back in, and haven't had a chance to finish it. I'm still trying to decide what to do with it - just add those links back in or do something different... Thanks for the reminder though ;)

Chris
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Hi Chris,
PUT THEM BACK!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .. I was just getting ready to check the daylilys you have to offer and thought where the heck did the links go or am I loosing my mind :lol: :lol: It was a better influence when they were at the top of the page :lol: ...

And I've got to say CONGRATS on all the posts everwhere that I've seen about the huge quality plants you've been sending them, but I already knew that :P .. :wink: :cool:
New Topic Post Reply