Chris... is it my puter?

Post general forum comments or forum questions here. Specific gardening questions should be posted in the forum for that particular topic.

Moderator: Chris_W

Deb118

Chris... is it my puter?

Post by Deb118 »

Just got a new one. I logged in at 8:50, and I'm stuck at that time :eek: Every time I click on the Index page, it takes me right back to that time. Nothing is advancing. I see my post in the test area, only when I click into that forum.
Any ideas?
Not that I'll be able to tell if you answer me or not :roll: :???:
And dont tell me it's the wine I had tonight... cause DH hogged it all :evil: :lol:
"Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

Hi Deb,

Yup, must be your computer. Some browsers and some ISPs cache pages so you are seeing an old page. Usually hitting refresh will fix it, or you can shut off the computer and reboot.

Try clicking on the search for new posts link to see if that is working so see new posts.

Good luck,

Chris
Deb118

Post by Deb118 »

:o Dang! Your fast AND good!!!! :lol: I did everything but the refresh before. Did the refresh after reading your post, and it worked!!! Thank you!!!
Deb... who was perfectly happy with her old puter. But NOOOOOOOOOO... men :roll:
"Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly." -Langston Hughes
New Topic Post Reply