Post general forum comments or forum questions here. Specific gardening questions should be posted in the forum for that particular topic.

Moderator: Chris_W

bobbo

Post by bobbo »

There's often so many posts here I can't get to all of them at one sitting. But it seems I always lose the gold colored indicators after each session. Is that the default, is there a way to change it. A for instance, I log on and there are new posts in several areas, I only look at 3 or 4 then log off the internet, I come back 10 minutes later and there are no new posts , even tough I didn't read everything previously.

Thanks
Bobbo
When one attempts to create a scene and a backdrop of beauty, gardeners are fortunate to have a willing helper,God.
Even their breath is recycled into the whole.....
Chris_W
Administrator
USDA Zone: 9

Post by Chris_W »

Hi Bobbo,

Sorry, but there really isn't a way to change that. Would be nice sometimes, though, but after a while would fill up pages and pages. I always scan through the new posts since last visit feature when I visit, so don't really look for the colored posts, but same as you I don't always get around to them all. Then I go back and look by date and time.

Sorry,

Chris
New Topic Post Reply