FAQs

Post general forum comments or forum questions here. Specific gardening questions should be posted in the forum for that particular topic.

Moderator: Chris_W

viktoria

FAQs

Post by viktoria »

Hi, Chris,

Once again there is a discussion in the Hosta Forum about distinguishing mice/voles/shrews/moles. I'm sure you have enought to do, but in your idle moments would you consider a FAQ category? The first problem that comes to mind is that you would need one for most Forums...

Well, think about it, won't you?

Viktoria
Many a great tune has been played on an older fiddle.
Tigger
USDA Zone: 6b - 7a

Post by Tigger »

Viktoria,

I frequently point people to hostafaq.westside.com, but I see there isn't an entry for voles. I'll see if Warren Pollock will let me reprint there what he just wrote for our newsletter (download here if you want to read the article and comment. I would likely edit it further, although Warren is a little bristly about that.)

David
Tigger
USDA Zone: 6b - 7a

Post by Tigger »

On the Westside FAQ thing: I'm thinking about getting some of this information ported to the Delaware Valley Hosta Society website, as they work on a revision. From there, maybe I could have the good stuff go on to the AHS website, if they ever get that act together.
New Topic Post Reply